مناقصة مشروع تأهيل وتعبيد الشارع المؤدي للمبنى الجديد لهيئة مكافحة الفساد
Tender name: Tender for the rehabilitation and paving of the street leading to the new building of the Anti-Corruption Commission
Tender Number: BirMun/Bir/RFP/31/2022
1) Al-Bireh Municipality would like to use part of its allocations within the general budget and financed by the Municipality of Al-Bireh to pay the amounts due under the tender contract for the rehabilitation and paving of the street leading to the new building of the Anti-Corruption Authority, Tender No.: BirMun/Bir/RFP/31/2022.
2) Al-Bireh Municipality invites qualified bidders to submit bids in sealed envelopes for:
(Supply and installation of a sewage line, incision and paving of the above-mentioned road, in addition to building and paving sidewalks, pouring concrete shoulders to protect the asphalt and planning the road with the necessary traffic signals)
3) The public tender will be conducted through a request for local competitive bids in accordance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Law No. 8 of 2014 and its executive regulations, and it is open to all qualified tenderers, bearing in mind that the qualifications required to be provided by the winning tenderer are specified in the tender documents.
4) The contractor must be registered with the Contractors Union and classified with the National Classification Committee in the field of roads, provided that it is only fourth or fifth degree.
5) Interested tenderers can check the tender documents through the unified public procurement portal, and they can also obtain additional information from the Municipality of Al-Bireh at the address shown below, from 08:00 in the morning until 02:00 in the afternoon from Saturdays to Thursdays.
6) Interested tenderers can purchase the tender documents from the address shown below, after paying a non-refundable fee of 300 shekels or its equivalent in currencies.
7) Bids must be submitted to the address shown below before 12:00 noon on Wednesday 13/04/2022, noting that electronic bids are not accepted, and the validity of bids must be valid for a period of [90 days] days from the final date of bid submission. .
8) Each bid must be accompanied by: a bid entry guarantee of 6000 shekels valid for 120 days from the date of the final receipt of bids, in accordance with the forms and conditions contained in the tender documents.
9) The bid that arrives after the specified date and time will be rejected, and bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who wish to do so at the address shown below at 12:00 noon on Wednesday 13/04/2022.
10) The above address is:
Al-Bireh Municipality - Al-Bireh City
Bidding and Procurement Unit - Ground Floor
PO Box: 
Phone No.: [02-2404737]
Mayor of Al-Bireh